Last updated: April 20, 2023
Affordable Roll-Offs | Dumpster Rental Denver | Flat-Rates & Free Delivery (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Affordable Roll-Offs | Dumpster Rental Denver | Flat-Rates & Free Delivery website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information, which you provide when you register for an account, place an order, or contact us.
- Information about your usage of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies that we use to improve your experience on our website and personalize your interactions with us.
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services, including processing orders and payments, delivering products, and responding to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience on our website and provide you with relevant content and recommendations.
- To improve our website, products, and services, and to conduct research and analysis.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, promotions, and updates, and to respond to your feedback and comments.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.